The CEOs who work with Catlin & Cookman Group are always doing something amazing. Here are some of their recent accomplishments:
- Congratulations to Court Cunningham on Yodle's $342 Million Sale to Web.com
Leading Yodle since it was an early stage company, Court has created a major force in the online marketing and advertising SMB space. The company has won over 70 awards since 2008 many of which speak to Court's focus on building a great culture and diverse workforce -- while effectively scaling at each growth stage. The latest is the 2016 number 9 ranking in Fortune Magazine and Great Places to Work: Best Workplaces in Technology. Great job Court!
- Co-Founder and CEO Peter Bauer Leads Mimecast to an IPO
Congratulations to Peter in leading Mimecast's growth journey from idea through an IPO! Peter co-founded the company when he lived in his native South Africa and led the IPO from Mimecast's current Watertown, Mass headquarters. We are privileged to have him in the Boston area.
- Gail Goodman, CEO Constant Contact, @TEDx: how CEOs can scale with their companies
Watch Gail Goodman, CEO Constant Contact, in a TEDx talk describing how CEOs can scale with their companies. Gail notes that by the time a startup is just four years old 60% of founding CEOs are no longer at the helm. A first-time CEO herself, Gail has built Constant Contact to a more than $250 million in revenue public company.
- Demandware achieves a Market Cap of over $2B
quadrupling the IPO price in less than two years! Demandware's IPO in March 2012 was priced at $16.00 per share. Congratulations Tom!
- Peter Bauer and his team at Mimecast “are taking interesting and innovative steps to create a healthful and happy workplace.”Huffington Post
- iRobot in top 5 of overall patent portfolios in electronics and insturments industry
Congratulations to Colin Angle and iRobot. The company's shares just hit an all-time high and it was ranked #2 in the "Science and Strength" and #3 in the "Industry Impact" categories by the Patent Board.
- MSDSOnline has been selected for a fourth consecutive year as a Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Chicago Employer
Glenn Trout, CEO of MSDSOnline, has made it his mission to not only welcome Millennials (those born between 1980 and 2000) into the company, but also to use the energy of this purpose-driven, social and tech-savvy generation to drive extraordinary growth.
- Yodle Ranked Ninth on the Forbes List of America's Most Promising Companies
Congratulations to Court Cunningham as Yodle continues to build it's reputation for growth and excellence! The company was just ranked ninth on Forbes list of most promising America's companies. This accolade adds to the five awards won in December 2013. Those include the Inc. Hire Power biggest job creator in New York State and 11th biggest job creator in the country and the second year in the row on the Empact100 list recognizing the 100 fastest growing companies in the United States started by young entrepreneurs age 35 and under.
- Gail Goodman, CEO Constant Contact, is a Lifetime Achievement winner
at the November 2013 BBJ Innovation All-Stars Awards.
- Amanda Lannert, CEO of Jellyvision, was named TechStars Chicago’s 2013 Mentor of the YearForbes
“She candidly told me that her desire to mentor comes from a selfish place; it allows her to see the bigger picture for her own company. I can tell, however, that it’s even more than that. It’s obvious how much she adores the companies that went through TechStars, as well as the people running the show.”
- HeyWire Transforms to Powerful Business Texting Platform
Meredith Flynn-Ripley, CEO HeyWire, transformed the company by launching HeyWire Business last year. The company is quickly gaining traction in its new market!
"HeyWire's consumer app has been downloaded more than 5 million times since its launch in 2011. The company is one of the top 30 consumer app makers in terms of usage outside of the gaming space, Flynn-Ripley said. "We very quietly in the Boston community became one of the largest mobile app developers serving the entire world."
- Mike Tuchen is appointed the new CEO of Talend
and raises $40M to grow the company to the next level!
- Raj Aggarwal’s start-up Localytics Wins MassTLC’s 2013 Innovative Technology of the Year
Big Data Award: MassTLC 2013 Awards Gala
- Enservio CEO Jon McNeil receives the 2013 "Most Admired CEO" award
in the small/midsize company category from the Boston Business Journal. “Over 40,000 votes were made by readers of the BBJ who selected the top winners in the publication's annual "Most Admired Companies, CEOs and Brands" program.”
- Congratulations to Andy Ory! Oracle buys Acme Packet for over $2 Billion.New York Times